An offer for companies, project teams and scientific consortia working on innovative projects in the health and quality of life area, and seeking partners who might enrich the project or increase its added value via unique competences, technology and/or know-how.
We invite you to submit presentations of technological offerings and collaboration options. When submitting proposals, please use the attached FORM.
Presentation selection criteria:
- compliance with the subject of LSOS2018 – technologies and products „for health and quality of life”
- compliance with the goals of LSOS – the presentation should concern collaboration offers, requests for support or participation opportunities
Selected abstracts will be qualified for full plenary presentations at LSOS2018, based on the following criteria:
- territorial range of the given collaboration offer: local – national – global
- innovativeness of the idea/project: improvement upon existing concepts – entirely new concept
- projected impact duration: short-term – long-term
Abstracts which quality for presentation at LSOS2018 will be further published at http://lifescienceopenspace.pl/, divided into presentation types and topic categories. Additionally, selected abstracts will be promoted through Google AdWords campaigns.
The official language of the conference is Polish. Camera-ready abstracts should be submitted in both languages (Polish and English).
The deadline for submission of abstract is 15th September 2018 inclusive. Selection of abstracts for presentation at LSOS2018 will be communicated to their authors in due time, not later than on 29th September 2018.
Authors of selected abstracts will be requested to submit full presentations in .ppt or .pptx formats not later than on 6th October 2018.