An offer for companies, institutions or project teams which are currently contemplating or preparing a conference or event which addresses research, technology or project fitting into the broad area of HEALTH AND QUALITY OF LIFE. LSOS provides an opportunity to advertise the event among scientific, medical, business or educational communities as well as other parties who may potentially be interested in participation.
The following selection criteria apply:
- compliance with the subject of LSOS2017 – technologies and products „for health and quality of life”
- compliance with the goals of LSOS – the presentation should concern expansion of collaboration or involvement of new partners/communities
Selected abstracts will be qualified for full plenary presentations at LSOS2017, based on the following criteria:
- territorial range of the given collaboration offer: local – national – global
- diversity of the event’s target group: narrow – broad
- scope of engagement: experts – partners
- synergy with the topic of LSOS2017: indirect – direct
We invite you to submit abstracts presenting the proposed projects. When submitting abstracts please use this FORM.
Abstracts which quality for presentation at LSOS2017 will be further published at http://lifescienceopenspace.pl/, divided into presentation types and topic categories. Additionally, selected abstracts will be promoted through Google AdWords campaigns.
The official language of the conference is Polish. Camera-ready abstracts should be submitted in both languages (Polish and English).
The deadline for submission of abstract is 15th September 2017 inclusive. Selection of abstracts for presentation at LSOS2017 will be communicated to their authors in due time, not later than on 29th September 2017.
Authors of selected abstracts will be requested to submit full presentations in .ppt or .pptx formats not later than on 6th October 2017.