We invite you to submit presentations of technological offers and collaboration options. Abstracts should be consistent with the theme of the session and type in a specific category of presentation:
Submissions should be sent in the form of abstracts, using the appropriate application form for proper category of presentation:
- Open CHALLENGE → Challenge Form;
- Start-Up FUNDING → Funds Form;
- Career → Career Form;
- Open Innovaton, Demo and Event → Form.
Presentation selection criteria:
- compliance with the subject of LSOS 2017 → technologies and products „for health and quality of life”
- compliance with main goal LSOS → cooperation development, the involvement of communities, indigenous partners
- compliance with the purpose of the conference → presentation concerns the offer of cooperation, the need to support, cooperation in the later stages of the project.
For presentation at the stage during LSOS 2017 will qualify the application selected on the basis of abstracts, which will receive the highest score according to the following criteria:
- what territorial range has presented offer of cooperation – local or wider?
- how diverse is target group of participants of the event – narrow or wide?
- how innovative is the idea/project – improvement of or the overall novelty?
- what is the perspective of project impact – short-term – long-term?
Abstracts which quality for presentation at LSOS2017 will be further published at http://lifescienceopenspace.pl/, divided into presentation types and topic categories. Additionally, selected abstracts will be promoted through Google AdWords campaigns.
The official language of the conference is Polish. Camera-ready abstracts should be submitted in both languages (Polish and English).
The deadline for submission of abstract is 15th September 2017 inclusive. Selection of abstracts for presentation at LSOS2017 will be communicated to their authors in due time, not later than on 29th September 2017.
Authors of selected abstracts will be requested to submit full presentations in .ppt or .pptx formats not later than on 6th October 2017.